• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing again!!

mtrider

i would also like to give graphic resource systems a big shout out.. i needed a maintenance station after discussing my recent situation with their tech John...going over the problem , he was able to pretty much point it out as the maintenance station, and had it overnighted to me .. installed it this morning, and we're all good(keeping fingers crossed).. it was weird because the maintenance station was only probably 8 months old... upon closer inspection, after the new one arrive, we could see that a little plastic piece had broken on the wiper assembly... and the head was not getting properly cleaned ... i would also like to mention that on more than one occasion, Chris Philips has gone out of his way to help me with issues that have come up... 1st class support, and company:thankyou:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They all get it from the the great examples Dave has set for his company. His standards are key.:thumb:

CheapVehicleWrap

They never called me back for a critical service as Dave promised after having to email because none of the several phone numbers worked. Also seems they lost their best tech.

Dave Philipps

Dear CheapVehicleWrap
I am sorry to here of your complaints, please let me know what are referring to as I am not certain of what you mean. As far losing our best tech? I am not sure who you are referring to the last technician we had to let go of was due to shoddy work performance, as well as questions about this individuals personal ethics and this was over two years ago. If you have any further questions please send a PM to either myself or Chris as I would not like to discuss this in an open forum. Thanks