• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing directly on foamcore

Merritt Graphics.

Really appreciate the referral. However we are straight out at full capacity on flat work 24/7 until 5-25-11.

After that the perfect storm will be ramped up and ready to go again. Got a new machine we are adding, coming 6-11 to greatly increase flat print production and bang it all out quicker and better....

http://w3.efi.com/~/media/Files/EFI/Vutek/Datasheets/GS2000DSv11Lo.pdf

I would highly suggest hitting up Rick@ Typestries or Bill @ Wyld for any immediate flat production. They both are great shops and good friends.... They will make it happen and make you a great margin along the way.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Merritt,
does that EFI come with it's own parking garage or do you need to already have a building large enough to put it in?

wayne k
guam usa

miker

merriit,

you're gonna love the gs2000. after using our gs2000 to replace our gandi 3150 we're having a gs3200 delivered in a week. Good times!