• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Fabric on a Vutek QS2000 HELP PLEASE!!!!

JASB

Hello guys, in the past few years since we got the QS2000 at my job we have had the opportunity print on fabric material, we tried different venders and no luck, there was one that had a sticky substance on the back which prevented the material to run all over the place, but the rolls started to come to us defective, the other fabrics we tried, the vacuum from the QS2000 could not hold them in place, so it took many trails and error to get just one print, plus the customer was very dissatisfy by the smell of the inks, now the opportunity is presenting it self again and it will be very nice to see that machine run on fabric, the question to you guys is:

Is there a fabric material that you guys run on this machine that works for you?, something that 2 people don't have to babysit as much? If so can you help me with information from your vendor, does it have a release liner?, Please HELP!!!:banghead:.

Thank you guys in advance for your help.