Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing font examples

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by CBG36, Jul 9, 2006.

1. CBG36

CBG36 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    I would like to know if there is a way to print out a list of just the font examples that I have without printing the whole font viewer page?

Tags:
  2. Ian Stewart-Koster

Ian Stewart-Koster Active Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Qld, Australia
    What font printing/viewing program are you using?

You ought to be able to just select the ones you want (click, & shift-click or ctrl-click) till they're selected & print the selection.

Failing that, copy/drag the ones you want to a separate folder & print the whole folder.

3. CBG36

CBG36 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    I am using Windows font viewer. I would like to print the example without the whole "The quick brown fox" thing though.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Do a search on "Font Management". We recently had a thread on this which listed links to Typograf, The Font Thing and others. You need font management software to be able to display uninstalled fonts and print sample pages.

5. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    I would LOVE to be able to that! I have over 10,000 fonts (not really sure why I bought that many) and I want to be able to view them, but not sure how! I'm gonna look up font management stuff on Google ASAP!

6. tken

tken New Member

Jul 15, 2006
    FontExpert does a pretty good job at printing font samples

7. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    I take it back, it looks like I have over 20,000 fonts!

WTH?

I'm going to check out FontExpert. Heard it's good (as have others as well it appears).

8. tken

tken New Member

Jul 15, 2006
    also, u may try X-Fonter, i forgot to mention it, actually i think this is the best for printing samples, but... not freeware anymore since version 5 :( ....i hate when good freeware goes shareware :D