• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing from corel to versworks

signartau

hi im really in need on some advice, im using corel x4 to design my files then print using versaworks but my colours just arn't right, for example i was trying to print a sapphire blue today and it kept printing purple. its getting very frustrating and its taking me to long having to do test prints every time i want to print a job out. ive tried so many colour palettes and colour profiles and i just couldnt get a nice blure out, i finally did using flexi 8 but i want to be able to use corel as i dont know my way around flexi 8 and find corle easier to design my logos can anyone please help me

any info would be very useful to me

kico-abaco

hi im really in need on some advice, im using corel x4 to design my files then print using versaworks but my colours just arn't right, for example i was trying to print a sapphire blue today and it kept printing purple. its getting very frustrating and its taking me to long having to do test prints every time i want to print a job out. ive tried so many colour palettes and colour profiles and i just couldnt get a nice blure out, i finally did using flexi 8 but i want to be able to use corel as i dont know my way around flexi 8 and find corle easier to design my logos can anyone please help me

any info would be very useful to me

http://www.rolanddg.co.za/UserMans/R...r%20system.pdf
This is cheapest solution for your problem. :)