• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing fuzzy mist around images on polyester

Double Diamond

I had this problem before and help from this forum solved it. Hopefully some advice will solve it again. When we print on this pop-up non curl polyester material it often has a misty overspray due to static we think. What was advised before was to wet the floor around the printer and spray down the material with alcohol. This usually works, but after doing this it seems to be printing very fuzzy still. We did have a thunderstorm this morning, but after almost 8 hours of sunshine I can't figure this out. We are printing on a roland SP-540V.
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks, DD:banghead:

Double Diamond

Well... I tried static guard from the grocery store and it worked just fine. I sprayed the inside of the roll and the machine. It's printing perfectly fine. Hope that helps someone one day out there. DD:clapping: