• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Greys with Flexi Rip

regardstobuck

Hi there! We have ran into the exact same issue as you are having, printing on Substance X1 with grays coming out green or even magenta in some cases. We are printing on A HP Latex 315 and LATEX 360 Using FLEXI. The profile provided by Substance is no good. After running a color calibration and creating an ICC profile on the 360 we are able to get really good neutral grays. Id be happy to share the profile with you if you want... not sure how it will affect your printing, but it could help!

yamaha581

Hi there! We have ran into the exact same issue as you are having, printing on Substance X1 with grays coming out green or even magenta in some cases. We are printing on A HP Latex 315 and LATEX 360 Using FLEXI. The profile provided by Substance is no good. After running a color calibration and creating an ICC profile on the 360 we are able to get really good neutral grays. Id be happy to share the profile with you if you want... not sure how it will affect your printing, but it could help!
Hi! Sorry I just now saw this. I have been messing around with profiles for a week and I can either get a good grey and all the other colors like red, orange and green are off or I can get those colors good and the grey either comes out blueish or greenish. If you could share that I would really appreciate it. I just can't seem to get this to a setting I am happy with no matter how many profiles or settings I have tried.