• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing issues on hp design jet L25500

grafxxx

Hi my printer is have an issues with color.
we are getting a light yellow hue around the the colors (see attached pic) IMAG0814.jpg
if some one could point me in the the right direction on what maybe causing this,
or a solution that would be great
thanks in advance
Mike.

Align your printheads (located in the Ink Menu).

You also seem to have nozzle performance issues as I see banding in the print. Run a nozzle test print (Ink Menu > Image Quality Maintenance > Clean printheads > Test Print). Based on that run cleanings for the affected head(s).

JoeBoomer

+1 for head alignment. That is yellow overspray typically caused from heads not being aligned. If that doesn't work, you may need to change the yellow printhead all together.

grafxxx

YAY! it worked

:rock-n-roll: awesome thanks we tried it and it worked did aligmnet and changed out the yellow worked great
thanks again !!

Mike

MachServTech

:rock-n-roll: awesome thanks we tried it and it worked did aligmnet and changed out the yellow worked great
thanks again !!

Mike

Just for folks who may search this thread, I copied this from another Latex post I responded to:

In my opinion the only way to get good consistent color on wraps using the L25500 and L26500 is to:

1. Load new heads before color critical large print job (for example a tractor trailer for John Deere) (I save the partial heads for later and just in case)
2. Flip every other tile to help with side to side issues. (usually and automatic setting in the RIP ...Onyx for sure)
3. Ensure the alignments are done manually and regularly.
4. Perform color calibrations regularly to help bring the greybalance back in line.
5. Never print panels for a wrap out of order (i know...this one is impossible ;)
6. Try not to change rolls in the middle of a side (if wrapping a truck or wall)
7. Maintain constant temperature/ humidity in the room throughout the print run.