• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Issues with Adobe

Angela

Hello again, I am trying to print a 24ft banner. It of course is falling off the page in illy. I started to print and it started at the point where it is falling off the page. Any recommendations? Thank you

iSign

Thank you everyone, for your help

a quick suggestion I'll offer regarding help here, make a habit of checking your older threads. Your requests for help become two way dialogues where people trying to help may make their own inquiries & wish for you to reply in return. Keep in mind also that these conversations become permanent archives for future educational opportunities.

As noted in you other "Adobe help" thread, if you purchased a "suite" instead of the stand alone Adobe titles you mentioned, you probably do have Acrobat. Have you checked? It's a convenient tool, worth over $500, so certainly worth looking into.

Locals Find!

Switch to corel draw. You won't have near the limitations. Illustrator is good for Offset Printing. Corel is Superior for Signs.

You maximum on Corel Draw is 150 ft x 150 ft.

That should cover most anything you should ever need.

iSign

Switch to corel draw. You won't have near the limitations. Illustrator is good for Offset Printing. Corel is Superior for Signs.

You maximum on Corel Draw is 150 ft x 150 ft.

That should cover most anything you should ever need.

SOMEBODY ALWAYS HAS TO GO EXAGGERATING...

COREL IS DEFINITELY NOT "SUPERIOR"

ONE FEATURE ON ONE DAY MIGHT BE... ANOTHER FEATURE OF ILLUSTRATOR WILL BE IN THE NEXT MINUTE...

I WON'T PERPETUATE ANY STUPID UN-WINNABLE WAR (FORD/CHEVY, MAC/PC, PAINT/VINYL) BY STATING THAT ILLUSTRATOR IS SUPERIOR...

...BUT WON'T BE LETTING IRRESPONSIBLE FALSE STATEMENTS LIKE THAT GO BY EITHER...

AND DO US ALL A FAVOR Adtechia LLC.. IF YOU WANT TO DEFEND THIS, FIND ONE OF THE DOZEN OR MORE COPIES OF THIS TIRED OLD DEBATE & BUMP THAT, SO AS NOT TO PIRATE THIS THREAD

Locals Find!

Not looking to start an argument. Was stating my opinion. If you don't agree.

That is fine. That's why there is more than one Flavor of Ice Cream.

I got the 150' x 150' by maxing out my corel to 1800 inches x 1800 inches. 1800/12=150.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
<COREL IS DEFINITELY NOT "SUPERIOR">

COREL IS DEFINITELY SUPERIOR
ILLUSTRATOR IS DEFINITELY SUPERIOR
(just depends on who is clicking the mouse)

wayne k
guam usa

Locals Find!

I didn't mean to start an argument or pirate this thread. If I could find a way to remove the comments I would have by now. Just to save all the trouble.

CheapVehicleWrap

I would of bet my life that "limitation" would have been gone by CS5 (or 2 for that matter), I guess not. There are a few other little things that should have been in there 20 years ago.