• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Lime Green

yamaha581

Hey guys,
i have someone who wants the lime green like the kawasakis are, Im having trouble getting close to that color though. Right now ive been using pantone 376C but it hasnt been coming out bright enough. Would anyone have any ideas as to getting close to this color. If it helps we are printing with an HP L26500 and using Onyx rip.
Thanks!

MikePro

check your values in preflight. substitute color if you don't want to change your file.

C50 Y100 +/- should be your best shot.

dypinc

Hey guys,
i have someone who wants the lime green like the kawasakis are, Im having trouble getting close to that color though. Right now ive been using pantone 376C but it hasnt been coming out bright enough. Would anyone have any ideas as to getting close to this color. If it helps we are printing with an HP L26500 and using Onyx rip.
Thanks!

Have you read the color in lab values with Onyx and your spectro? That is the best way to match pantone colors.

phototec

Here is the Ninja logo in the Kawasaski GREEN per the Kawasaski website.

Both in PDF and Jpeg.

Hope this helps.

:smile:

Attachments

• NinjaColorGreen_logo.jpg
    NinjaColorGreen_logo.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 123
  • NinjaColorGreen_logo.pdf
    132.4 KB · Views: 131