• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing of a Wrap Only Need In Charlotte NC Area

Hi all, I have a buddy who is need of finding a printer in the Charlotte NC Area. He is in need of a Full Stock Car Wrap, Print Only...the design in the the final process of approval....this is for a NASCAR Nationwide Car to race a Richmond Friday Night 9/6....the deal with the team, driver, and sponsors have just finalized getting the deal put together yesterday.....another sign shop had promised the quick turn around earlier this week but they now cant get a hold of the guy (small time) who promised them the print......I'm not trying to be the middle man or even make a dime. just trying to assist him in finding company who can turn this around by end of day Tuesday 9/3 . They already have someone to wrap the car on Wed at the race teams shop. They have to been in Richmond by Thursday Morning, so they are really in a pinch.

A little about me: I have been in the sign industry for 10 years. I've worked in many aspects of the business from Fabrication, Installation, Design, running printers etc....I've been on the forum for several years more of a reader than poster. I have recently moved to a tinting company that does residential and commercial tinting. We do a lot of decorative custom cut films and designs in offices and buildings. Anyway, the couple companies I use for any of our printing needs cant turn this around. Please send me a message for more details if you are interested and I can put you in contact with them. They are not expecting free services.