• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Printing on a mimaki, cutting on a mutoh

Samc97mx

Hi everyone,

Recently purchased a mimaki cjv 150-107. printing using rasterlink6, just wondering if there is a way to contour cut my artwork that is printed from there on my mutoh valuecut plotter? is there a plugin etc that I could use in illustrator to put in registration marks that my plotter could then pick up? I want to avoid cutting on the mimaki if possible.

Tia.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I'm not sure there are any plug-ins but there is a section in the user manual about setting up the marks manually. See attached!

Attachments

• ValueCut User Manual English.pdf
    518.7 KB · Views: 237

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
In the USA the ValueCut comes with Flexi Starter Mutoh Edition. It allows you to assign a contour cut and apply the marks then you save the file and print it thru your rip. Once it is loaded back into the cutter you go back to Flexi Starter to send the cut job to the cutter.