• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing on diamond plate vinyl?

MCV

Anyone have any luck printing on diamond plate vinyl? if so what brands?

Thanks in advance

Beavis

I haven't tried diamond plate but chrome will take the ink but you can't cut it because the mark detect can't tell the difference between black and shiny. But if you get it to work let me know.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I've never tried a dedicated diamond plate film. You might want to consider the 125 different diamond plate seamless texture tiles we offer and just print onto your standard white films where you can expect exceptional results.

Here's a link
to them for your consideration.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I haven't tried diamond plate but chrome will take the ink but you can't cut it because the mark detect can't tell the difference between black and shiny. But if you get it to work let me know.

Sounds like you're talking about an inkjet. I think the OP has an Edge since this thread is in the Gerber forum.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
When we had our thermal printer.... interior or exterior worked from various brands.

Eco-solve inks.... not so good.