• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help printing on Magic inside mount perforated window film

Regina

Would like to know if anyone has experience any problems with printing on inside mount perforated window film. I have a 540 sc pro II with eco max solvent inks, and yes it still prints great! I little hesitant to print on adhesive side. Anyone having experience with this material and could reassure me that the heads would not suffer from printing on this I would appreciate the feedback.
Thanks
Regina

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
A few years ago when we had the Eco Solv still....we printed on the gecko grip perf. It was like printing on a sheet of rubber cement in a way. Test it out....but should be fine. Maybe start at a slower Bi-Dir and higher head height if you are concerned. Otherwise when we printed those they were ok. We use clear now with UV Inks and white ink liner. Much cleaner and easier process to run in multilayer on our UV machine.

Regina

A few years ago when we had the Eco Solv still....we printed on the gecko grip perf. It was like printing on a sheet of rubber cement in a way. Test it out....but should be fine. Maybe start at a slower Bi-Dir and higher head height if you are concerned. Otherwise when we printed those they were ok. We use clear now with UV Inks and white ink liner. Much cleaner and easier process to run in multilayer on our UV machine.

Thanks for the info. I will test this out. The print is only 24" high total area, and only one line of copy.