• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing on plastic?

Robert Gruner

What I’m looking for is the equipment which would be able to print on plastic tumblers, pitchers, plastic mugs, plastic wine glasses and some other.

genericname

Haven't used one in a while, so I don't know if there are new players on the scene, but you should look into a PAD Printer. I used to do custom golf balls with them; they'll print on any irregular surface. Working with the ink is a PITA though; much more finicky than screen printing ink for signs.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have excactly what you need but I wouldnt help you or your company EVER! Your company is a xxxxx and your owners are xxxxxx who will xxxx xxxxx xxx xxxx face! You guys owe me money and until I get paid I will continue to tell the truth about your company. Its not you Bob its your owners

Robert Gruner

I am unaware of your problems with any company.

I don't believe it is in yours nor anyones best interest to air your dirty laundry at this forum; but, that is up to you.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol no need for Popcorn Pat, I cant say what I would really like to say to Bob about his companies owners so I will just leave this one alone right now. For the record though Nusign owes me money and the owners lied to me we will leave it at that.

Great Signs

Hey, I have a Printa Pad Printer with the exposure light box for sale You can look Printa up on the internet for information.

1 problem with it though. it is missing a couple of parts that will cost in the range of $300 to have replaced from Printa. The part is the ink transfer slider knife.
I lost it when we moved our shop 4 years ago and never really cared to fix it because we don't do much of that in our shop. I wish I knew where it disappeared too.

The unit is up for sale for $150 plus cost to ship it anywhere you want any way you want.

If interested you get everything I have with it including the manuals.

PM me if interested

By the way... these units new are in the price range of $2000 or more:omg:

:Canada 2:

Robert Gruner

Artbot

dtg style? My customer is in the food service business. Their application is "special order", pretty high volume.

Thanks for the heads up

Bob Gruner