• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing perf material

what the

Owner/op
So I printed Perforated material and usually do this for storefronts so I don't laminate. Since I am working on a car- I have to laminate. I opened up the box and it looks just like 3m clear high performance laminate. Is this the same stuff or is the perf laminate totally specific. Has anyone tried to see the difference? If its the same stuff- I'm using what I have already
Thank you!
Amber

NHuckaby

we use to use 8518 for perf but we noticed its not very clear in direct sunlight such as on a car window. it shows all the streaks from the squeege and will not come out with heat.

nailonsignz

Do you have to laminate it? Avery DOL4000 is what I use, if I have to, for flat windows.

A question for those that lam, I rarely lamiante one-way vision going onto cars, how do you get it to conform to the shape of the rear window.