• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Problem

zgraphics

I have a 62 inch mutoh falcon outdoor and has been printing awesome all week until today. My problem the print would print like someone run their hand over it. Has anyone had this problem? Any advise would help.. thanks

DeeHutch

Sounds like a Head Strike to me. I use a Roland and have the ability to adjust Vacuum Settings, if possible you may need to do this, especially when printing on banner material.

Hope it helps!

P

ProWraps™

either a serious head strike, or your media got contaminated. can you post pics?

zgraphics

well came to the shop to try to fix this problem... I ran head align test, check out fine and nozzle check, also check out fine... I think the communication from the computer to the printer is going haywire..What should i do?

zgraphics

okay, here the pic with the problem, hope you can help, thanks

I'm trying but i can't figure out how to insert the pic. Do you have email?

Last edited:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Go to advanced reply and scroll down to "manage attachments" - you can upload the pictures from your computer using that so we can see what you are talking about.

zgraphics

I figure my dum problem...i have a two way spiltor with my mutoh and my hp laser printer. I guess it freak out and wasn't communicating with my mutoh. I disconnected and connected to the brain and worked.. Thanks for trying to help...I'm still learning about printing so bear with my minor problems...thanks again you all BADDD!!:signs101: