• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing solution

1leonchen

What would be the best solution for small format production. A4, A3 and SAR3 prints. i mean manage laser copiers. should i use efi firey systems or is there another solution. or should i stick to the Adobe and Corel products i use already. i am planning to get a light duty production from xerox or ricoh. the all sales rep is saying i have to get efi firey its the best. i am using these machine for small production runs and proofs. i have been using two small mfp for years and they have done well. i only order large order over 500 from the offset house because he is using a light duty printer for runs under 500. so i do my small stuff in house. i am looking for some advise on a software solution that can make auto-mate my pre press solutions. and say save a pdf for printing. i humbly accept all comments.