• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing the full 48"

thewvsignguy

OK, now that flexi is back up and running on version 10.5 I have another question.

When loading the media the printer measures the media width and display's the correct measurment on the control panel. Now the problem is when I have 30" of media loaded the print head travels the full 48" of the printer but only prints on the 30" I specified in PM. I checked my settings in PM as to the settings I had when running 10.0 and they seem the same.

Do any flexi users know of a fix, I'll never get caught up at this pace...

Intense01

In Production Manager click on your printer. Then under the 4th tab at the top look at "scan width" and click Print area instead of machine.

Graphics2u

In Production Manager click on your printer. Then under the 4th tab at the top look at "scan width" and click Print area instead of machine.
If you set that as default setting in PM that will help but I found you have to check that setting under Driver Settings if you use different profiles. It always goes back to the Machine Width. Something new in 10.5 I guess.

thewvsignguy

Yea, It's set in all my profiles now. I just did not know what to call it or where to find the setting.

It is new in 10.5, can't say what good it will do but whatever.....

Thanks