• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing true to size issues

Hello, I have a Mutoh ValueJet 1204 and I use the Flexi 12 software. I notice when I print over sized objects that require to be seamed in the media together. When I left flexi or if I do it manually and break them up. The pieces don't line up. For Example. I printed a 7'x12' banner. I seamed it vertically every 48". However instead of the 7' lengths. One piece printed 7'1', next section 7', next section 7'3". Threw flexi it showed it broke up and all at the 7' mark however when it prints I get variations and making text and images not line up. Any suggestions?

txwrapper

The Granbury Sign & Wrap Guy
Are you paneling/tiling your prints manually or using the RIP to do so? We use the RIP to do it and have never had any issues. You may have missed one setting in your RIP however, even tiling. Are you udjusting for panel overlap as well? Picture below.

EDIT: If your panels are coming out different lengths (which i just re-read your post) you may need to do an output size compensation - for the media you are using.

upload_2017-9-14_8-10-28.png