Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing United - Dallas

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Texas_Signmaker, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Tags:
  2. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    It's the new name for SGIA

3. rockz12

rockz12 Specializing in the strange and unusual

Jun 5, 2007
    Hamilton, NJ
    I have to give myself some time to sit in the sessions. Always seem to find myself rushing through these.

4. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    BIGGER. BETTER. BOLDER.
    Wasn't this a 2019 presidential campaign slogan?
    Maybe Rep Swalwell is selling ink now....

5. jsonpaul

jsonpaul JASD

Jan 3, 2014
    Winnipeg
    Hello All,

I was thinking of posting a new thread but maybe I can just ask here. I have booked my flight and hotel in Dallas for the printing united show and i personally have not been to Dallas and I am contemplating on renting a vehicle or just use uber and lyft to move from hotel to trade show vice versa. What would you suggest?

My hotel is located near Dallas Love Field so not central in downtown or nearby the Kay Bailey Center. Any thoughts which might be much better? Thanks in advance!

6. Texas_Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    If your just going from hotel to event center take uber... Driving down in that part of town sucks, all the roads are crowded and narrow and ya got the tollway which rental companies would charge out the *** for. Lyft is so much easier...

Hopefully your flight is out of Love, that airport is my favorite and I never go out of DFW cause it's so big.

7. jsonpaul

jsonpaul JASD

Jan 3, 2014
    Winnipeg

Thanks Texas_SignmakerTexas_Signmaker actually my flight is arriving at DFW as it would have so much transfers if I choose flight to Love airport, but I chose the hotel near Love airport as it would put me as close to downtown as per the maps.

I came from part of Canada where ridesharing is not very popular, hence i asked here, also i am arriving late in the evening. Would lyft have service around 11pm?

8. Texas_Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Yea..Lyft is available 24/7 especially near Love. I live way up in the northern suburbs and I've never waited more then 5 minutes to catch a lift to the airport at 4am.