• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing United - Dallas

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
I have to give myself some time to sit in the sessions. Always seem to find myself rushing through these.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
BIGGER. BETTER. BOLDER.
Wasn't this a 2019 presidential campaign slogan?
Maybe Rep Swalwell is selling ink now....

Hello All,

I was thinking of posting a new thread but maybe I can just ask here. I have booked my flight and hotel in Dallas for the printing united show and i personally have not been to Dallas and I am contemplating on renting a vehicle or just use uber and lyft to move from hotel to trade show vice versa. What would you suggest?

My hotel is located near Dallas Love Field so not central in downtown or nearby the Kay Bailey Center. Any thoughts which might be much better? Thanks in advance!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
If your just going from hotel to event center take uber... Driving down in that part of town sucks, all the roads are crowded and narrow and ya got the tollway which rental companies would charge out the ass for. Lyft is so much easier...

Hopefully your flight is out of Love, that airport is my favorite and I never go out of DFW cause it's so big.

If your just going from hotel to event center take uber... Driving down in that part of town sucks, all the roads are crowded and narrow and ya got the tollway which rental companies would charge out the *** for. Lyft is so much easier...

Hopefully your flight is out of Love, that airport is my favorite and I never go out of DFW cause it's so big.

Thanks Texas_Signmaker actually my flight is arriving at DFW as it would have so much transfers if I choose flight to Love airport, but I chose the hotel near Love airport as it would put me as close to downtown as per the maps.

I came from part of Canada where ridesharing is not very popular, hence i asked here, also i am arriving late in the evening. Would lyft have service around 11pm?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Yea..Lyft is available 24/7 especially near Love. I live way up in the northern suburbs and I've never waited more then 5 minutes to catch a lift to the airport at 4am.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We are an exhibitor at the Printing United. Use guest code 773031 for free entrance.

Booth 219, Jetbestinks.com.
Replacement ink for Mutoh, Roland and Mimaki printers

Francis