• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing white, chrome or gold on clear

Rat_Fink

Hello - Off and on, I have a need to print small decals on clear background with white print (sometimes chrome or gold has also been requested).
Is the Gerber Edge still the go-to for stuff like this? These decals will be approx ½ - ¾" tall x 1-2" wide and be used to put a logo or a personalized name/monogram on a custom fishing rod.
After applied - it will be coated in epoxy so durability is not a huge deal.

If it could also cut basic shapes like rounded corners or ovals, that would be even better or I can find some way to set up flexi to die cut like my wide format prints.

It will not be used very often, so speed is not an issue - since the decals are quite small, the width of the material can be small as well.

Any info would be appreciated - thanks!

AKwrapguy

Hello - Off and on, I have a need to print small decals on clear background with white print (sometimes chrome or gold has also been requested).
Is the Gerber Edge still the go-to for stuff like this? These decals will be approx ½ - ¾" tall x 1-2" wide and be used to put a logo or a personalized name/monogram on a custom fishing rod.
After applied - it will be coated in epoxy so durability is not a huge deal.

If it could also cut basic shapes like rounded corners or ovals, that would be even better or I can find some way to set up flexi to die cut like my wide format prints.

It will not be used very often, so speed is not an issue - since the decals are quite small, the width of the material can be small as well.

Any info would be appreciated - thanks!

That small and thoese colors, I think that something like the Gerber is going to be your best bet.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B