• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing with roland pc 600

ptmaxx

I need some help printing with this beast.. its a new set up that I just bought. Running flexi 8.1 The first print I made with a couple letters came out fine but when I tried to print again is get all the lights flashing on the machine and a beeping.. anyone out the can help me..
Thanks in advance!

techsign33

Try reload media ,the pinch roller must be above the grit roller and the media must cover the front/rear paper sensor.If not work shutdown the printer and power again.

ptmaxx

Ok... so I come to realize that its only printing black.. I guess I need to figgure out how to set this up now

ptmaxx

I reloaded and tried printed and black word and it printed alright except it printed gold. Haha. ok ill try what you suggested

Sign Works

Considering that the machine is operating properly the PC600 literally does what it is told to do through colors assigned in artwork and in conjunction with driver or RIP settings, it's really that simple, you just have to employ some thought into what you are designing and how you want it to print.

ptmaxx

so i checked the settings and it is set on cmyk... i open an image in flexi and when i click print nothing happens.. i click RIP and Print ant the Production Manager opens i click send and again nothing happens..

techsign33

-Are the printer setup ok loaded material .
-the LPT cable connected.
-in top left box rip and print screen are the ColorCAMM PC600@ LPT shown.
-if change setting back to old and test. What the setting you're changed?

Sign Works

Have you even done a set-up in Flexi for the PC-600? During software install you select which output devices you will be using and this loads the profiles for that peticular device into Production Manager. Also the first time you click Rip & Print you select which port your printer is utilizing.

Sign Works

Printer Set-up / Assigned Port

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 180

Sign Works

Ya I know, it's an older version of Flexi, 6.5 actually. And yes my Windows display settings are historic also.