• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prints coming out too short vertically

Neyland

Any idea on this, I printed an image that was 19" wide x 55" tall, and it came out 19" wide x 54.25" tall. I'm using Caldera. Need to figure this out asap.

IvanDD

Through the printer panel you can do a media feed calibration. But if caldera is just overwriting all panel settings when it prints do this:

Go to the little wrench icon on the printer window in caldera. You will have three tabs at the top, printer, media, and status. On the media tab, you should have something that says "calibration value" or "feed adjustment". Do some tests with those settings.

Though, it could also just be crappy rollers on your printer.

mdjamesd

Have you tried reconfiguring the media on he printer? I had the same problem on my S30's, and had to make new profiles for every media. you could also check the media tension....on scale of 1-40, I run most vinyls at 13-15, and banner lower than that

Are you using the high or low pressure rollers....

mpn

"Are you using the high or low pressure rollers...."

I could use some more info on this statement please....

tgrinds

Set media type on printer to Use Rip Settings which will allow Caldera to control pf. Create 1 meter job and print using media compensation. Apply actual values and caldera will calculate difference. Rerun 1 meter job to confirm. Although this is applied to the profile, this needs to be done for each media. It's much easier to control Epson through Caldera. This includes pf, heater, tension, ect...