• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printshop owner from Arizona

PhilHF

We have been offset printing for over 30 years, but we now feel the need to diversify and add wide format and be able to produce banners and signs in house. Many of the existing sign shops broker out things like business cards and other printing and we feel that these days a lot of printing now starts at a sign shop, or even a web design firm. Probably due to the poor economy we have noticed increased enquiries here for banners and signs, some of which we have been brokering out ourselves. Maybe we might be better off expanding on that practice, but I feel fortunate in finding a site like this one where I should be able to find the info to help us make an intelligent decision in that regard. Particularly in learning about equipment purchases and marketing ideas.

ValleyMediaAZ

What a coincidence, I'm a wide format wholesale printer getting out of the biz in Arizona lol. Selling most of the wide format equipment and moving to Texas. Mostly for personal reasons.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

After 39 years in the business, I offer the same advice I give everyone who asks...

Go back to law, medical or engineering school, you'll make more money! :)