• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printwear Magazine

WildWestDesigns

I don't know how many on here get this magazine, but one of our shirts did make it into one of the articles from this month. http://read.uberflip.com/i/231627

If you click on the cover page article "Single Head Embroidery Equipment" and go to page 82, you'll see our shirt. I'm pretty sure I've posted it on here middle of last year when I embroidered it, but it's nice seeing it in print. The article is about the emerging popularity of single head machines in this industry. They do have some of my comments in there throughout the article.

We run both single and mult-head machines and that particular item was done on one of our single head bridge machines. They don't have one of those pictured due to they aren't all that common of purchase for those that only run single heads, especially with a sequin dispenser (which was used on that shirt as well).

WildWestDesigns

I was actually unaware of this one. We mainly get Stitches magazine. First time I heard about this was when they emailed back in the fall about this article and answering a few questions.