• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prism jet Head help ... Please help

racershawn

Hi all... I have a prism jet. I have had it for a few years now and it has been great. I started having some banding isues a cpl months back. Replaced the Maintance station and that helped, but still had isues with the black so i decided to change the head... Black was all cloged up. After I changed it none of that head worked... Ink was not a problem new dampers were full. I found a thread about the fuses and that one was blown.... I replaced both of them. Still no printing from that head. So i swaped the cable conections of the two heads on the top of the printer carriage. after that the new head printer the test and the other head stopped printing. That told me the head and the ribbion cable and the ink was working........ what else can be wrong??... what am i missing?? please any sugestions would be a help. Is there a way to check the boards??... Thanks for any imput.........Shawn

sghobbies

Check with Jordan at solventinkjet.com. I started using them a year or so ago. He's been awesome at tech support as well as providing me with the parts I need.

racershawn

yes they have been great!... I got my head from them...I will try them, I did not think of them for something like this... thanks for the sugestion!