• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

prism text

sign painter

ok how do you get the part of a prism letter not to be transparent so you can select it to ad or change color. its not a sign dna font its as graphina chisel font? sorry for these rookie questions.

Malkin

you have to ungroup the shapes (convert text to paths/outlines) and then regroup them manually.

I don't know what the exact tools are in Flexi, but that is what I have had to do in Gerber or Illustrator.

signpro

Manager
start reading on how to do that... there is info all over the web on how to group/ungroup. all programs will be slightly different, and you haven't given any info on what you're using. I have gerber Omega and Illustrator, and both are different as well.

Cadmn

start reading on how to do that... there is info all over the web on how to group/ungroup. all programs will be slightly different, and you haven't given any info on what you're using. I have gerber Omega and Illustrator, and both are different as well.
see post #2 he/she is using Flexi 8.6

sign painter

im using flexi sign pro 8.6. and im pretty new to this but dont you treat it the same as you would if it was clip art vectored? meaning dont you have to put a back ground behind the letters and then weld? like i said, kinda dense on the up take.lol.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I use corel but maybe this will help.

I messed up, the red is the text and the blue is the bevel.

Attachments

• Bevel.jpg
    Bevel.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited: