• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prismatic Vinyl

andersonww91

$20 to whoever can tell me where I can buy a roll of vinyl with this pattern.
I have a customer who uses decals with this pattern and their supplier has the info on the vinyl locked up tight!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 173

andersonww91

If that's the right stuff I'll pay pal you cash! I inquired to the link, we will see how tough it is to order it from China!

Order online. Through beacon Graphics. Fantasy Mosaic by Creative Film Corp. If you order mine you can donate my $20 to the nearest homeless shelter.

andersonww91

So far I'm not sure if any of these are exact matches... trying to find a EXACT match.. Customer has 300 trucks in his fleet and needs it to be exact... The pattern on the hologram is an 8 sided star and they are in a straight pattern.

I ordered samples of the ones listed above so hopefully one matches!

T_K

Out of curiosity, is this company coming to you because they'd prefer giving you the business versus whoever used to do it, or are they coming to you because they can't get the product from their previous supplier?

I say that only because I've had to help customers re-standardize their graphics when another company shut down or just started putting out crap at outrageous prices. We tried as hard as we could, but couldn't get a 100% match for our new customer. So we found the best we could - and sometimes even improved their product for them. It took adjustment on their part, but over time it became the new normal.

We've also lost some potential jobs in the past because we couldn't figure out how to make a 100% match, so they stuck with their previous supplier.

Best scenario is you can find an exact match. But is it possible to shift them over to a new prismatic if you can't find that one?

andersonww91

Out of curiosity, is this company coming to you because they'd prefer giving you the business versus whoever used to do it, or are they coming to you because they can't get the product from their previous supplier?

I say that only because I've had to help customers re-standardize their graphics when another company shut down or just started putting out crap at outrageous prices. We tried as hard as we could, but couldn't get a 100% match for our new customer. So we found the best we could - and sometimes even improved their product for them. It took adjustment on their part, but over time it became the new normal.

We've also lost some potential jobs in the past because we couldn't figure out how to make a 100% match, so they stuck with their previous supplier.

Best scenario is you can find an exact match. But is it possible to shift them over to a new prismatic if you can't find that one?

Unfortunately, I'm just trying to take business from a competitor.. I provide them with half of a graphic package already, due to my prices being better... Just trying to get the whole thing