• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Prismjet Extra

Jim Doggett

Is it a bad thing to pull out the ink cartridges to check how much is left in them and pop them back in?

The ink levels are monitored automatically. You shouldn't have to remove them. Call our support folks and they should be able let you know how it's done. 800.966.1783

midnightmadman

The ink levels are monitored automatically. You shouldn't have to remove them. Call our support folks and they should be able let you know how it's done. 800.966.1783

I know but I want to know ahead of time if they are getting low (even before I get the warning) My M ran out without a warning today and this has also happened with my K. I pulled it out and shook it a little bit and it ran again.

Jim Doggett

I know but I want to know ahead of time if they are getting low (even before I get the warning) My M ran out without a warning today and this has also happened with my K. I pulled it out and shook it a little bit and it ran again.

I get that. Excellent point. Check with our support folks, just to be safe. But removing and reinserting ink carts should be okay. But better safe than sorry: 800.966.1783