• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Privacy Window Film

D3G

Does anyone know a good supplier of privacy (frosted) window film?

I have a client that we do all of their vehicles for and they asked if we could recommend something for a conference room with large windows. I figured it couldn't be much harder than wrapping a van. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

D3G

cajun312

I've used 3M and Oracals frosted film for privacy glass, both work well. Any vinyl supplier should stock those.

Sticky Signs

I like the Mactac frost. It's the only thing that I use from them but it generally works pretty good. Takes a little practice to figure out how to apply it properly but it can be done. Plus, you can sometimes use heat to correct any stretch marks you might get in it. If it's a solid piece, apply it wet. If it's a more than that, do it dry, take your time and get all the bubbles out.

D3G

Thanks for the responses, very helpful advice. I was worried the materials from Fellers, GSG and the like weren't for this type of application. I thought that type of material was more for small "cut vinyl" type applications.

Merry Christmas!

D3G

btropical.com

Greetings!

As the year comes to a close, we want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty and wish you and your family a happy holiday season. As one of our most valued customers, we look forward to continue serving you with the best service possible.

We appreciate all of the helpful comments and suggestions on what we are doing well and how we can improve.

In 2010, we made several exciting enhancements to SOLYX Films including the launch of the SimGlas® range of films, the redesign of the SOLYX film Catalog and the

SX-1002 Sand Blast and SX-9000 Clear waters are also now made in 60” wide!

We appreciate your business and wish you and your family a happy New Year and look forward exciting new offers in 2011.

END OF YEAR SPECIAL OFFER OF HIGH QUALITY SOLYX FILMS!

SXWF-WM White Matte 100ft x 60” wide - $249.00 roll (reg. $344.50)

SXWF-BO Black Out 100ft x 60” wide - $249.00 each roll (reg. $397.50)

SXWF-WO White Out 100ft x 60” wide - $249.00 each roll (reg. $344.50)

EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER! J

PURCHASE 3 or more rolls and the price is $224.00 per roll

Lindy, Charl, Alan and Peter

Customer Service

Decorative Films, LLC.

3904 Cornell Place

Frederick, MD 21703

Tel: 888.657.5224 Fax: 240.363.4818

www.decorativefilm.com

SOLYX®

supertints

Frost films are either window tint or vinyl. Vinyls apply wet or dry and window films always wet. Also its all about preference. The replies above are all right on and they have meantioned good products!