• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Probably never heard of Signs101...

Flame

So I'm working away earlier this week and a guy walks in my door. I go and chat with him and see he's a salesman. Come to find out he's with a wholesale sign provider. After a quick schpeel he points at one of his papers and says "and I'm not sure if you've ever heard of Signs101, but we are also an advertiser on there if you want to check it out sometime".

I was like...hmmm, I might have heard of that site before. Not sure...

:corndog::corndog::corndog:

ionsigns

Signs Won OH Won? Sales people are great. If your day is hectic, plan on seeing a sales person drop by that day. Yup.

sfr table hockey

Now.... if you had been wearing a blue shirt, pointing to your arm pit with your left hand, and also had "Flame" on your name tag...... Things may have been different.

Jillbeans

I'm such a forum slut.
I have been recognized in several states and even a few countries from posting too much.
I love it though, when someone comes to my shop telling me about "The Leatherheads" and asking if I've ever heard of the movement.
And I do get a salesman who invariably stops in whenever I am in my robe or fresh out of the shower, even tho I have a big old NO SOLICITORS sign right out front.
Love.....Jill

Pat Whatley

Could have told him you'd been to Signs101 and some guy named Flame kept talking crap about the wholesale guys company.

Flame

I kept my mouth shut. But was chuckling inside. Didn't want to let him know that my post count is probably still around top 10 on here. He might've thought I have no life!!!

;)