• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem Adhesive Gloss 3M

daperna

Hi, i´m working with Epson S30670. And i have problem when i want to print Adhesive Vinyl Gloss 3m
In the attach i send pics
RIP: ONYX 10.2.5
Temp: 45-45-50 ( i tryed many temperature but the problem still)
Profile: 3M_InterM_SC30_GS2_ONX_720x1440 ( with another profiles i have the same problem)
Mode: 720x1440 BI-DI
Media: 3M IJ21Plus

attachment.php

Samebody can help me with profiles or suggest.
thanks in advance

Attachments

• 0002015-11-16 (1).jpg
    0002015-11-16 (1).jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 202

daperna

vinyl problem

Sorry for the lack of information, what I meant was that the shades in the faces (see attached pic) appeared inked. If you zoom the picture, the area around the eyes, nose and mouth cannot be printed correctly. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

reQ

Well, with this kind of quality of the pic, i don't think you will be able to print in nice & crisp anyways.

Garbage in - Garbage out. Not vinyl problem.

Andy D

The kid needs some sleep, that should fix it.

All jokes aside, if you look in the darker areas, it looks like the ink is coalescing which means it's laying down too much, too fast, or not curing enough.

Have you tried other profiles, or increasing the passes and reducing the head speed? Not familiar with that printer but I would start there.

What he said ^^^^ Also, crop it down to just the problem area so that you can try multi profiles and settings without wasting a ton of material.

mdjamesd

try printing with a mate vinyl profile. Many times they lay down less ink than gloss vinyl print, or change your head movement to printe rwidth instead of data width

reQ

What are you clicking dislikes on all my posts for? Are you like stupid/brain damaged or something? Can you please stop, my notifications go nuts.

daperna

What are you clicking dislikes on all my posts for? Are you like stupid/brain damaged or something? Can you please stop, my notifications go nuts.

Stupid. My client saw that you put garbage. Idiot !!!
Please be careful with your comment. Bobo
Anyway hug

Andy D

Stupid. My client saw that you put garbage. Idiot !!!
Please be careful with your comment. Bobo
Anyway hug

Actually, I was thinking there was a problem with your print file as well.
It looks to me all of the shadowing on the bird and church looked right,
but the boy's face might be too high contrast, or has a photoshop filter applied. it's hard to tell from your picture though.

daperna

Actually, I was thinking there was a problem with your print file as well.
It looks to me all of the shadowing on the bird and church looked right,
but the boy's face might be too high contrast, or has a photoshop filter applied. it's hard to tell from your picture though.

Thanks Andy , i¨ll try with other pic but the problem persists . I'll try changing profiles and temperatures .