• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem inside my prints.

DRD0198

So recently I have noticed this in less important places or just outside my print but it kind of looks like a print head test right in the middle of my print I am using an HP latex 110 printer I have had for 5 years just not sure why this is a new thing. Or what to do about it! Below I have attached a pic of what it looks like hoping someone can give me some feedback. That might get me pointed into the right direction of fixing it.

DRD0198

Screenshot_20230523_140547_Gallery.jpg

Terry01

have you checked what you are printing..Was there something on the page that you have placed the file over? Looks like an artifact under the file..Wireframe the file and see if those objects are under in in a layer.

DRD0198

have you checked what you are printing..Was there something on the page that you have placed the file over? Looks like an artifact under the file..Wireframe the file and see if those objects are under in in a layer.
no its doing it on every print now right in the middle of my substrate every time multiple different files its obviously the light cyan light magenta printhead but i cleaned all my printheads and the contact points and its still doing it think i am gonna order a new printhead tomorrow as i missed shipping today before i looked further into it.

DRD0198

what an absolute Caos it is to get into the area where that cable is....... the cable is definantly broke i will see if i can find one to order and hope that fixes my problem.