• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem installing font please help

mondo

The font is Caribbean Island. I did actually install it but I couldn't find it on the drop down list on Photoshop and Illustrator (mac). Its on the font folder but its not showing on any application. I tried it on PC and it says its a Times New Roman (TT) and I've check on the properties and it says Time New Roman. Im a little bit out of my mind right now:banghead: I dont know what to do. Any help would be great! I need aspirin!

Shovelhead

The font is Caribbean Island. I did actually install it but I couldn't find it on the drop down list on Photoshop and Illustrator (mac). Its on the font folder but its not showing on any application. I tried it on PC and it says its a Times New Roman (TT) and I've check on the properties and it says Time New Roman. Im a little bit out of my mind right now:banghead: I dont know what to do. Any help would be great! I need aspirin!

Have you tried a reboot?

P

ProWraps™

did you close your applications and restart them after you installed the font?

Mason

If it was a free font, often times the actual display name differs from the actual file name look around in there, Ai and Ps are pretty smart, Ill bet its there somewhere

mondo

I did close the applications and just tried rebooting. I've also check each and every font on the mac. But I think you're right Mason coz when I double click on the font it says there Times New Roman (TrueType). And when I drag the Caribbean Island to the Windows Font folder its says "The Times New Roman (TT) font is already installed. And on the Mac under the Caribbean Island was Times New Roman. :banghead: