• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Problem Lamp Uv

Jesus

Good, I have an anapurna agfa M2 and I have a problem with the lamps, when I put the lamps at full power I have no problems, but if I put them half power in the middle of the print the one on one side and sometimes on the other side, and sometimes both, the fans are working. This problem is driving me crazy. Can you help me? Thank you

iprint

Are you getting errors? The fans are to keep the lamp from overheating. If you are running at half power then they are probably cool enough for the fans to shut off. Just like a radiator and a thermostat in a vehicle, if the thermostat isn't detecting a high enough temperature then the fan isn't on. As long as your prints are dry then I would think it is a non issue.

Jesus

I'm not getting any error, they just go off as they print, it's a problem because it leaves half-healed impressions. The lamps are turned off and the fans are working. Thank you

iprint

So the lamps are turning off half way through the print and no errors? That is odd and I have no suggestions. Sorry