• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem please help!?

D2S

I purchased Boston Truck style and installed it on my computer. Photoshop recognizes it but for some reason I can not find it when I go to use cut studio. Any ideas? Please help doing a job today

D2S

is it possible Roland Cut Studio does not accept OTF fonts? If so how can I transform it to a TTF? I purchased it from LHF a forum member here. Thanks for any help guy.

Shovelhead

this is stupid..but you never know....are you looking on your list of fonts in the "B"s????? because it shows as LHF Boston Truckstyle in the "L"s.

D2S

Nope I am not sure Roland Supports OTF that might be the problem.... Thanks Shovel sometimes it is the stupid things

D2S

I must thank denise and chuck over at LHF, I sent them and email and they went above and beyond what they needed to do to make this work. I recommend them anytime... you need an OTF that is

D2S

It was an OTF font and my program doesnt read OTF fonts, so they gave me a hand with it