• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem since firmware update

ljwhyte

I am tearing my hair out here, and HP don’t have an answer for me so I am really hoping you guys do.

I did a firmware update on my Latex 360, prior to that it was all working ok, since the update I thought it was just reds it wasn’t printing but it seems other colours are out too!! I have changed profiles, checked printheads and I cannot get the colours right, can anyone please please help x
IMG_4488.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4443.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4442.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Replace the expired inks with new ones. Make sure fresh ink arrives to the printheads (30ml per ink) and then if it doesn't change replace the printheads affected by expired ink.

If you have ink that expired in 2020 and try to play the card that "it can't be that, it just worked" feel free to play around. But it for sure is the first thing I would try.