• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem solved but who want's to play tech

CS-SignSupply

Was a tech for sign supply of ky during the first two years it was open and then for JSI for 10 years.

HELL NO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO ANYWHERE IN CANADA! :)

Fivestar

I had almost the same problem as you discribed and mine was either the damper or O-ring as I replaced them both at the same time and mine problem went away. It was also on a CJ-500.

So for less than $10.00 my problem was solved, but since I posted this I'm sure I jinxed it and will have a problem tomorrow :banghead:

sfr table hockey

I had almost the same problem as you discribed and mine was either the damper or O-ring as I replaced them both at the same time and mine problem went away. It was also on a CJ-500.

So for less than $10.00 my problem was solved, but since I posted this I'm sure I jinxed it and will have a problem tomorrow :banghead:

And that was what surprised me. It reacted like a bad damper but I do like Artbot's idea now of swapping out dampers to eliminate at least one area.