• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem to install Onyx Production House

Xavier Elizondo

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the Onyx Production House 11 trial version.

I installed it on my computer and now to get started they ask me to "install the printer". I have an HP L26500. I only have the IP adress of the machine. The problem is that I need a .PrnInst file of the printer to install it....

I have no idea how I can get the .PrnInst file of my HP L26500, since I only have the IP adress...

I am attaching 2 screenshots that may help you to identify y problem.

Thank you very much for your help.

Attachments

• onyx screen shot.jpg
    onyx screen shot.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 117
  • onyx screenshot 2.jpg
    onyx screenshot 2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 91

Xavier Elizondo

Problem solved

From this link : http://www.kb.lesolson.com/InstantKB20/KnowledgebaseArticle50473.aspx

it looks like that's a media file and you need to have that loaded. See if that link makes any sense to you. I already have it installed, and I don't recall it asking that, so maybe you are missing the media manager? Hard to tell without seeing what you have or got from the download package.

I just download the printer and profile DL Manager and I got the .PrnInst file that I needed.

THANK YOU