• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem UV 6090 flatbed and Company Scam

Mariano

Maypa
Hello,

First of all I want to explain you the problem that I have, I hope you can help me !

I bought from Longrun a Flatbed Uv printer, but unfortunately I have been a victim of a scam.

www.longrunuvscam.com

The printer they sent me was already outdated and faced many problems, for example the lamp controller never turned off and already 2 heads screw up because of that.

I thought that I was doing something wrong in the maintenance but after looking at other printers` function I noticed that something was wrong with mine. LongRun never told me about that problem, and always insisted me that it was normal that the light never turned off.

These are the kind of person that work in LongRun. My relations with them are broken since they have scammed me several times and after a year with continuous problems I already lost all my hope. They have denied any responsibility.

The printer is not working at all at this moment , I thought that one reason why the lamp controller was not working was because it was wrongly connected, and trying to fix it, the board burned out.

I count with another board that is supposed to be new, but this board is not compatible with the head and also burned the head, I would not know what may be happening.

What I need at this moment is to repair the mainboard and get a new lamp controller that is compatible with the board I have.

On the other hand I have the doubt of whether the new card that they sold me works with the head that they sold me that is blocking 2

The new board is Head DX5 3v and the previous one is DX5 2v, I am not sure if it should use a DX5 3 blocked and the other one DX5 2 blocked

I add two photos with the names of the versions in the controllers.

upload_2018-2-8_2-59-55.png

The Board that I put below works fine but I do not count with a head and neither with LED driver and that is what I want to buy.

This card is the broken one, the component burned.

This is the head controller for this board.

V94B V83303H

I have the following options to try to make this printer work again.

1 option: Repair the broken board+ buy the lamp controller + head

2 option: Find out what head goes with the board DX5 3v + lamp controller

3 Option: buy board + head + lamp controller.

I do not know who is the board manufacturer, so there is no way I can contact them and be able to ask for help.

If any other company is willing to sell the hardware and have some kind of service would be of great help.

Thank you very much,

ams

Hate to say it, but you get what you pay for. Never trust China companies, they don't care about you and you won't ever get your money back. Only buy from trusted name brand companies.

There are official Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh -you name it - dealers in Mexico and even THEY try to avoid dealing with faulty printers if you're not insistent enough. But you buy an expensive machine from china (first mistake) and pay by bank transfer (secon mistake). Dude. I mean DUDE !!?? Just sell the thing for $500 and move on.