• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with 24" vinyl express panther cutter.

NewSignmaker

We have an odd problem with our 24" vinyl express panther. I have had this machien since early 2005 and never a problem with it.

I am working on a job of cutting out 200 small logos the local dealership places on the back of there vehicles they sell.

I would nest 50 or so together and send them to the cutter.

The wierd thing is the first row of 3 the cutter would cut all distorted and poor quality. The 2nd row back they would all be perfect.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Jim Doggett

We have an odd problem with our 24" vinyl express panther. I have had this machien since early 2005 and never a problem with it.

I am working on a job of cutting out 200 small logos the local dealership places on the back of there vehicles they sell.

I would nest 50 or so together and send them to the cutter.

The wierd thing is the first row of 3 the cutter would cut all distorted and poor quality. The 2nd row back they would all be perfect.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Was this a one-time problem, or does it repeat itself?

If a repeat problem, try to issolate if it's the software by trying fewer copies or copying into a new file and then step-and-repeat.

Thanks,

OldPaint

95% of plotter errors ARE CREATED BY THE OPERATOR)))))))i would bet dollars to dog-nuts, when you DUPLICATED a row.........YOU stacked 2-3 on top on the 1st row!!!! HEHEHEHEHE

Kottwitz-Graphics

I would think the vinyl is not feeding right.

I know on my Summa, when I cut heat transfer film, it doesn't track through the machine, so I take a 15" core, and hang from the front.