• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with contour cutting from Onyx Cut Server on Mutoh SC-1400D

kfinnn

I started a new job where we have a Mutoh Ultima SC-1400D and Onyx Cut Server. I've been able to print with the registration box and bar code but the cutter cuts what looks like a strange alien version of what it's supposed to cut. I've attached a photo of the problem (larger version attached). Any ideas? Using Onyx Cut Server 10. USB connection to the cutter.

photo.jpg

wunder

long year to used the sc1400D but you have the wrong Interpreter in settings use the mutoh GL not HPGL !
But i must say the 1400d is a **** machine and the firmware has a mega bug...our machine goes direct to Mutoh Belgium and comes back with same result and cant be repair from mutoh so they give as a complete new Cutter in 2005/2006 changing to the new one 1600 and all works fine.......

Hope yours not the same series thats the bug inside........

best regards
wunder