• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with Corel and Versaworks

rmtosh

For some reason Versaworks won't recognize the CutContour lines that I place in the designs to be cut. I have spent time on the phone with Roland, and when they send an eps. with cut lines, it is recognized and prints/cuts. I have even copied that file, imported it to versaworks and have it not work. I'm puzzled. I have loaded the Roland color palette and changed a spot color to CutContour. When I load it into versaworks, it just shows up as a line in the artwork with no cutting properties. Our graphic artist ( at another location, I'm not a graphic designer ) use AI to add the cut lines, send them to me as an eps. and they work 9 out of 10 times. We would like to be able to do this in Corel from our seperate location, but haven't had any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Ryan

sos224

problems also

Our cut contour cuts but not where is show on the screen. It cuts to the inside of the original design, any suggestions?