• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problem with foil

Veka

it happens that I have white dots on the print, when I raise the the temperature those are gone, but then the film constantly crowded on the same two places.

Veka

I tried with a couple of different foil and always happens the same, when the heating intensity of the spots disappear, but then I have a problem that the foil raises and attaches it destroys the print head. Now we have emerged as a problem with white and black lines, which typically occur at the moment after the first 10-15 cm prints, and also disappeared on the last attempt. Nozzle is the opportunity to print OK, but it missed a little more after printing. Manifold on the heads are almost new. Sorry for repeated inquiries, I have a feeling that constantly occurs with some problems, and thanks in advance. :thankyou: