• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with head

bovegas

Anybody can help. I finally got my vj1617h to print beautiful. I got some order and i started printing 4x8 coroplast. About 30% through the sheet i get E085 error. I think its referring to head overheating. I have checked all the fuses and they are good. I am about to reinsert head cables. Is this typical of dying head or could be issue with carriage or main board. Is there any way to sort the problem. Thanks in advance

bovegas

I have reinserted all the cables after cleaning them with contact cleaner. Than i tried to do test print and immediately got E085 error. Then i left the printer for 2 hours and after that i did again test print. Finally i got test print but one magenta channel is printing stripe across test print. I know this is data issue. So i pulled all the cables again and plugged them in carefully but magenta stripe is still there. Is this issue with cables or head is definitely going bad. Or is something else? Thanks in advance.

bovegas

Next morning i did test print and immediately i got e085 code. This makes me believe its not issue with cables. Probably something is going on with head...