• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with lost yellow nozzle during print job!

elementsd

Hi, my problem is with lost yellow nozzles during print job gradually.... When i print file with red color, after few meters of print red color becomes lighter and lighter and it literally becomes magenta. At this point yellow dumpers is fully loaded, but when i try nozzle check, there is no yellow nozzles, after few cleaning nozzle check be good, but same problem appears whenever I print a little longer without interruption.

yellow problem

Hi, my problem is with lost yellow nozzles during print job gradually.... When i print file with red color, after few meters of print red color becomes lighter and lighter and it literally becomes magenta. At this point yellow dumpers is fully loaded, but when i try nozzle check, there is no yellow nozzles, after few cleaning nozzle check be good, but same problem appears whenever I print a little longer without interruption.

I am no expert but I had a problem with black. My head was not sitting properly, and one box for nozzle check was not printing at all. I took the head out and clean with swab from bottom gently and with syrenge flush with fluid very gently, also air clean a few time the black nozzle and I got back the nozzle about 99%. I hope this help.
Dishhobby