• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem with magenta on mimaki jv33

signumguy

Hello everyone,
we have this problem, maybe one of you can help us.
A while ago, during printing cyan dissapearing on us. We had a maintenance-man coming and he replaced the capping, the pump, and the pump-tube.
We had never printed so beautifully as the next two days. Then, the printing went bad again...only this time, we seem to have lost some magenta.
Although the testprint is oke, the colors are not.
When we print a brown for example, it comes out as a greenish color...

We printed some test colors(pantone) and we seem to miss the red/magenta in the colors. A violet comes out too bleu, brown too green, orange is not bright enough, the red is too orange....
Besides this we have stripes in our prints, we didn't have those during those wonderfull two days I mentioned earlier.

Does anyone have an idea on what we are doing wrong, or what the problem with the printer could be.
Please let us know.

We're kinda lost here.
Thanx...

Karen-Kang

Hello everyone,
we have this problem, maybe one of you can help us.
A while ago, during printing cyan dissapearing on us. We had a maintenance-man coming and he replaced the capping, the pump, and the pump-tube.
We had never printed so beautifully as the next two days. Then, the printing went bad again...only this time, we seem to have lost some magenta.
Although the testprint is oke, the colors are not.
When we print a brown for example, it comes out as a greenish color...

We printed some test colors(pantone) and we seem to miss the red/magenta in the colors. A violet comes out too bleu, brown too green, orange is not bright enough, the red is too orange....
Besides this we have stripes in our prints, we didn't have those during those wonderfull two days I mentioned earlier.

Does anyone have an idea on what we are doing wrong, or what the problem with the printer could be.
Please let us know.

We're kinda lost here.
Thanx...
please upload your printing photo, and nozzle test .