• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problem with my roland cj 500

sfr table hockey

First thing is to make sure that the clear lines are not plugged. They are the ones under the captops that go over to a small rectangular box on the right side of the capping station. All 3 colors Y,Lm,Lc would most likely drop off all at the same time if they used equal amount of ink in the print but yellow is most likely used up first and the heads for some reason won't recharge propper if thoses clear lines get plugged.

You can test this by hooking up a small tipped syringe that can fit into that clear hose and remove it from the small rectange box and try to blow just air through it. You will hear and see a bit of bubbles possibly comming out of that cap top. If it is blocked you have to remove the captop to get at it.

If that is not it, when the yellow quits working, is the yellow damper still at least half full of ink?

How full is the Yellow cart? Or is it a bulk system?

Have you changed the yellow cart in the last little while?

luis velez

i do all this things. and i replace the yellow damper with the black color and do the same.when i put the yellow on the black place work great. i change the print head an do the same

optimiseprint

try this.............

set the printer printing. when Y drops, pause the printer. Leave for 30 seconds then un-pause the printer. Does yellow fire again now for a little while?