• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

problem with roland sj745

dimitris34

I have a problem with light cyan line. in test print many lines are missing,after a normal clean for c groupi situation is getting better but then a group a is getting worse! I made some syringe to the light cyan but cannot get ink. Air is inside. Damper was changed before 10 days, cause to same problem, situation after that was better,but now reappeared. Is there a possibility of a tube problem?or something else?

Please help me bcz i cannot understand at all why this is happening

Attachments

• Φωτογραφία0228E001.jpg
    Φωτογραφία0228E001.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Φωτογραφία0227E001.jpg
    Φωτογραφία0227E001.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 98

Jack Knight1979

Okay. Here's the story.

Common lines of failure go like this.

1) Damper
2) Cap Top
3) Cartridge (especially if you are using bulk ink)
4) Print Head
5) O-ring in the ink lines - pretty rare
6) clogged cart needle.

Solutions
1) Replacement of damper
2) replacement of cap top
3) replacement of cart
4) swap the lines from the magenta head and run one cleaning and then a test print. If you get perfect color, either the head or ink system have a fault.
5) Highly doubt the o-rings are bad.
6) run a cleaning cart through the system to clean a potentially clogged needle.

My magenta head was going on the right side. I couldn't fix it no matter what I tried. I ended up switching the cyan and magenta heads and now the machine works great.

I hope this helps. You will get it straightened out.
Turns out the magenta head had a defect and didn't like the magenta ink for whatever reason. The magenta head run the cyan just fine and has never given me another problem.

Last edited:

dimitris34

Thanks Jack. So u think that the most possible is damper or cap?
Just also want to tell you that before 20 days i changed the order of light cyan head. The cyan was light cyan and now is the oppposite.

The service manual says that tube must be changed after 2000 hours.Do u think that i must change this one and check also the connections after the bulk cassetes? The bulk cassete was changed also before 10-15 days....

Gabriel

Dimitris, my friend :)...
Try to clean all the cap tops with a cleaning stick in order to close the print-head as it should.
Regards!

dimitris34

Thanks Gabriel:) i did it but no improvement,the strange is that wehn u made cleaning normal to group C lets say, group A is getting worse....dont know what to suppose...Any other thoughts?